New! A starter for all charcuterie. RAPS Biostart RP takes your ham or other charcuterie such as pancetta, coppa, bresaola or lonza to a new level.
RAPS biostart RP – starter culture for charcuterie
Out of stock
Out of stock
New! RAPS biostart RP the only starter culture for all charcuterie.
About RAPS Biostart RP
RAPS Biostart RP takes your ham or other charcuterie such as pancetta, coppa, bresaola or lonza to a new level. You can easily add this starter culture to every charcuterie recipe. Not only does it help to develop the typical full Southern European charcuterie flavor, but it also supports color formation and inhibits the growth of unwanted microorganisms. It is a microbiological starter, and therefore contains no spices or flavor enhancers.
- Pleasant, characteristic ripened aroma
- Helps create the typical raw charcuterie flavor and a natural color
- Contains only lactic acid bacteria, and no flavor enhancers or other tricks.
- Note: best stored store in the freezer, but short interruptions of freezing do not affect the quality.
- 1 bag is enough for 100 kilos of meat
- dosage: 0, 1 gram per kilo of meat
- Suitable for dry and wet salting / brining
How to use RAPS Biostart RP
Just add the starter to your brine.
Recommended reading on making your own dry cured sausages and charcuterie
- 👉Free pointer on converting American cure #1 and #2 recipes to European ingredients
- Home Production of Quality Meats and Sausages
- The art of making fermented sausages
- Spanish Sausages Authentic Recipes And Instructions
- German Sausages Authentic Recipes And Instructions
- Polish Sausages, Authentic Recipes And Instructions
- Worstbijbel (Dutch only; by the author of startercultures.eu)
- Over Charcuterie (Dutch) – handbook for home charcuterie making by the founder of startercultures.eu
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.