Yellow cheese coating for home cheese making. Based on copolymer dispersion in water. Suitable for rinds of all hard and semi-hard cheese. Sale: best before 22-07-2022.
Yellow cheese coating | for home cheese making
Yellow cheese coating based on copolymer dispersion in water. Suitable for rinds of all hard and semi-hard cheese.
Advantages of using a cheese coating
- a cheese coating helps prevent mold and yeast
- It prevents weight loss during storage
- It provides protection against mechanical damage
- It improves the appearance of the cheese
- 100 ml
- color: yellow
- type: copolymer dispersion
- viscosity: 7.000 – 8.000 mPa.s. (Brookfield 23 ° C)
- pH: 3.5 – 4.0
- minimum forming temperature: 6-7 ° C
How to use this cheese coating
- Ready to use
- Water can be added if desired
- Simply coat the cheese using a brush or sponge
- Let dry and add another layer until the desired thickness and color is achieved
- Cleaning: as long it is in liquid form, machines, tools, shelves etc. can be easily cleaned with hot water
- store in closed containers at a temperature of 5 to 25 ° C (preferably 10-15 ° C)
- storage period is a minimum of 6 months from production (date indicated on the packaging), but in reality much, much longer.
Online on demand workshop ‘how to make vegan cheese at home’ (subtitled)
During this English subtitled workshop you will learn the theory and practice of making vegan cheeses at home, with a focus on vegan camembert and vegan blue cheese. Foodwriter ‘Meneer Wateetons’, author of several books on fermentation and alternative food preparation techniques, will teach you all about fermentation, curing salts, food safety, pH, starter cultures, molds and drying conditions. Click here for more info.