Make your own vegan camembert and/or vegan blue cheese with our ‘all in one make your own vegan camembert/ blue cheese’ starter kit. Enough to make many kgs of real vegan camembert /brie style cheese and/or blue cheese. Don’t forget to make your choice of cultures.
All in one ‘make your own vegan camembert / blue cheese’ starter kit
Make your own vegan camembert and/or vegan blue cheese with our ‘all in one make your own vegan camembert/ blue cheese’ starter kit. Enough to make many kgs of real vegan camembert / brie style cheese and/or vegan blue cheese.
Just add cashews.
This vegan cheese starterkit includes:
- Vegan starter culture
- Tranglutaminase (for optimal vegetable protein bind)
- 3 small cheese molds for 250 gr cheeses
- 1 draining mat
- 5 cheese cloths
Please choose (don’t forget!):
- Vegan Penicillium candidum (white mold) – camembert style cheeses
- Vegan Penicillium roqueforti (blue mold). – blue cheeses
- Vegan Geotrichum candidum (another white mold often used in real Normandy camembert and blue cheeses)
- Vegan Leuconostoc (increases the cheesy flavor of your cheese, and helps create holes in blue cheeses)
- Check out our complete selection of vegan cheese tools and ingredients here.
How do you make vegan cheese?
Do you want to learn how to make vegan cheese yourself? Our friends of fullofplants.com offer a great FREE ebook with recipes if you subscribe to their mailinglist. Check out some books available on vegan cheese making here. There are also quite a few video’s online.
Buying a vegan cheese starter kit?
Order your vegan cheese starter kit at startercultures.eu, the European webshop for all your fermentation needs. By Meneer Wateetons, renowned Dutch fermentation expert and author. Order on weekdays before 3 pm and we’ll ship the same day. Questions on the usage of the vegan cheese starter kit? Ask them in our chat, we’ll here to help!
Online on demand workshop ‘how to make vegan cheese at home’ (subtitled)
During this English subtitled workshop you will learn the theory and practice of making vegan cheeses at home, with a focus on vegan camembert and vegan blue cheese . Foodwriter ‘Meneer Wateetons’, author of several books on fermentation and alternative food preparation techniques, will teach you all about fermentation, curing salts, food safety, pH, starter cultures, molds and drying conditions. Click here for more info.