With this unique yoghurt maker with adjustable temperature you can create your own traditional yoghurt (both natural and Greek style), vegan yoghurt (made of soy milk, for example), cottage cheese, and kefir – and all of that at home! It is equipped with a timer that allows you to program your work time, ánd a thermostat that allows you to precisely set the temperature of the yogurt, kefir or cheese ripening. Versatile quality product.
Yoghurt maker | 1,5 liter | adjustable temperature
Yoghurt, also spelled yogurt, yogourt or yoghourt, is a food product produced by bacterial fermentation of milk at temperatures between room temperature and 45 degrees Celcius. The temperature greatly influences the result. To select, maintain and monitor this temperature you need a yoghurt maker. A yoghurt maker with adjustable temperature will greatly improve your range of possible yoghurt styles.
About our yoghurt maker with adjustable temperature.
It has been rumored that the invention of this Yoghurt maker is one of those breakthrough events in human history such as the splitting of the atom. But yoghurt is good for your health, and Uranium isn’t. With our Yoghurt maker you can produce traditional yoghurt (both natural and Greek style), vegan yoghurt (made of soy milk, for example), cottage cheese, and kefir – and all of that at home! And whereas children aren’t allowed in CERN, you can call the kids and prepare your own yoghurt as it will be as easy as child’s play.
Yoghurt maker with adjustable temperature.
All this because of the possibility to adjust the operating time and temperature so you can program the device to follow the recipe you are using, and the electronic display will allow you to supervise the yoghurt maturation process. This top- notch high end yoghurt maker is quick as a bullet, reliable as a Swiss watch and has a design that appears straight from the hand of Alessi. This complete package will be the centerpiece of your kitchen! You might think we exaggerate, but just wait ’till friends and family discover that you are in the possession of the only Yoghurt maker with a timer that allows you to program your work time, ánd a thermostat that allows you to precisely set the temperature for Greek, or Bulgarian yoghurt, kefir, .
With this unique yoghurt maker with adjustable temperature you can create your favorite delicacies and you will only visit the frozen yoghurt store to brag about your yoghurt!
Benefits of yoghurt maker with adjustable temperatur
- For mesophilic as well as for thermophilic yoghurt
- Temperature range: the precision temperature controller included in the device allows for setting the right maturation temperature for yoghurt, cottage cheese, or kefir, within the range from 20°C to 55°C, and controlling the whole process.
- Timer: the yoghurt maker is fitted with a timer that can be used for easy and quick programming of the device operating time within the range from 1 to 48 h so that it matches the product intended to be prepared.
- High end quality: embarassed by weddings that last longer than your gift? Not anymore, the happy couple will still use this yoghurt maker on their Diamond wedding.
- Environment: using a yoghurt maker is very environmentally friendly and contributes to reducing the amount of plastic waste produced, as ready-made yoghurt and kefir available at stores usually come in plastic packaging.
Check out our yoghurt starters.
The product includes:
- 1.5 L Yoghurt maker
- 2 containers with lids (1,5 L and 1,35 L)
- Strainer for strained yoghurts like Greek yoghurt
- Instruction manual in German, English, Russian and Polish
- Yoghurt maker: 19.5 cm x 21 cm x 16.4 cm
- Internal container 1: internal D13 cm x H13,5 (1,5 Liter)
- Internal container 2: internal D12,5 cm x H13,5 (1,35 liter)
- Cable length: 85 cm
- Packaging 21.5 cm x 17.3 cm
Buying a Yoghurt maker with adjustable temperature?
Order your Yoghurt maker with adjustable temperature at startercultures.eu, the European webshop for all your fermentation needs. By Meneer Wateetons, renowned Dutch fermentation expert and author. Order on weekdays before 3 pm and we’ll ship the same day. Questions on the usage of the Yoghurt maker? Ask them in our chat, we’ll here to help!
Online on demand workshop ‘how to make vegan cheese at home’ (subtitled)
During this English subtitled workshop you will learn the theory and practice of making vegan cheeses at home, with a focus on vegan camembert and vegan blue cheese . Foodwriter ‘Meneer Wateetons’, author of several books on fermentation and alternative food preparation techniques, will teach you all about fermentation, curing salts, food safety, pH, starter cultures, molds and drying conditions. Click here for more info.